I hope you have LOVED learning about the TOP 10 OILS!
I have definitely LOVED sharing with you all my LOVE for these oils and why!
Recap on each oil:
- Lemon – focus and connect to the joy of self love.
- Lavender- being honest with self and express love.
- Peppermint- clearing space for self love.
- Melaleuca- empowered by respecting my self love needs.
- Frankincense- Connecting to the truth of self love.
- Oregano- Flexible to be open to self love.
- DigestZen- Nourishing self love.
- Deep Blue- Embracing self love.
- Breathe- Courage to fully embrace self love.
- OnGuard- Strength to have the integrity to protect your self love.
Which oil is going to support your SELF LOVE journey the most!? Why not empower yourself with ALL 10 OILS! What better change to express SELF LOVE to YOU!
Sit with this….pray about this….journal about it….share and connect with me about this below!!
Many blessings and hugs dear followers….friends….family….
Sometimes our energy is lacking. Our focus is fuzzy. And our mind needs to detox.
Lemon Essential Oil is helpful with cleansing the gut, cleansing our kitchens, and amazing for making lemon-blueberry muffins!
BUT…..it is a great oil to support focus….mental clarity….energy. What happens when we don’t love ourselves properly we lack focus. Focus on the things that are important like being able to be present in the moment. Self love needs clarity that we ARE WONDERFULLY BEAUTIFULLY made. When we focus our energies on self-love then we can find the joy in ALL situations.
Does your self love need a little bit of focus and zest?!
Sit with this…..pray about it…..write about it….share/connect with me below in the comments!
Many blessings and hugs dear followers….friends…family…
Today is not only the first of March but it is ASH WEDNESDAY!
What better day to start really assessing which essential oils can support us to break free from our addictions! The next 40 days you can experience lent like you have never experienced before!
First assess why you might have an addiction? What is the root? Besides FEAR! What emotions are branching off of fear?
- Fear of letting go?
- Lack of loving yourself?
- Trying to escape from deeper emotions?
- Deep anger?
- Lacking trust with God?
Whatever the branch or cause of your fear there are many essential oils that can support these emotions and help you reach a greater sense of peace to break through your addiction.
There are many oils and blends that assist with addictions but my favorites are:
- Bergamot: This oil supports all addictions, regulates appetite, relieves tension, helps break relapses.
- Black Pepper: Reduces craves, calms withdrawal anxiety, increases serotonin levels.
- Grapefruit: Reminds me I am beautiful NO MATTER WHAT!
- Lemon: Detoxifies the liver and the mind.
- Metabolic Blend (Slim & Sassy): This only only uplifts the mind and spirit it reduces toxic build up in the body and the mind.
- Rosemary: Helps me concentrate on my overcoming my struggles with God’s Will not mine.
- Soothing Blend: This blend reminds me this too WILL pass!
What addiction do you need to break from from!? Which essential oil resonates with you!? Sit with this…pray about it….write about it…
Let’s connect….comment below your thoughts…
Many blessings and hugs dear readers…family…friends…..