Forgiveness is about letting go of the past to live fully in the present!!!
When we say “I Forgive“……we are actually saying “I LOVE“!
This whole month of January has been EXACTLY this for me! I’ve had stuff bubble up to the surface of my healing journey that is ready to be unearthed. I have also been realizing I TRULY AM OK WITH ME!!!
One of the things that bubbled up recently was trying to link 3 different men who have been in my life all having a particular role in my life past and present that shows a direct correlation to my relationship with God.
My dear Wellness Practitioner did some deep diving this last week with me. Why? Because I have had some physical health situations that I KNEW were rooted in emotions….and needed to be released!
My homework was to sit with the emotions we unearthed and see where my tapping, my prayer discerning, and the Holy Spirit leads me with my healing.
I was able to realize I DON’T HAVE A HEAVENLY FATHER WOUND!!! I truly don’t! I have nothing but LOVE for HIM!!! The reason I have never been angry with HIM (even when I was given permission to feel it!) over any of my past traumas or my health challenges is because the anger isn’t meant to be directed to HIM EVER!!!
Anger….even justified anger…..should always be directed to the rightful owner….the enemy! The enemy creates chaos….confusion….hurt….pain….disease.….shame…..and so much more!!!! Therefore he and his minions are the only entities that our anger should ever be directed toward.
When we don’t throw our anger to the foot of the cross for it to be plunged into the pits of hell…..well we are abusing ourselves…..we are sacrificing our relationship with our LORD!! And we don’t want to do that!
And since our minds are so powerful we must be careful with how we think….about anger….about others….about ourselves!!!
When we don’t manage our thoughts we are abusing ourselves….we are creating shame…we are holding ourselves back from seeing the fullness of our beauty.
Are you open and ready to forgive….so you can freely LOVE!?
Sit with this….pray about it….journal…..tap….and oil up!!
blessing and prayers always,
This weeks videos:
Transformation: What’s your foundation?
FUN Bubbly Water with Essential Oils!
It’s not too late to SNAG a FREE Red Mandarin AND Serenity Oil!! BUT THIS DEAL RUNS OUT JANUARY 31ST!!! So don’t delay!!!
HERE IS HOW….
For the FREE Red Mandarin Click the option that resonates best with you:
For the FREE Red Mandarin AND Serenity click the option that best resonates with you:
***ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS PROCESSED….I WILL RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION YOU HAVE STARTED YOUR WELLNESS-TRANSFORMATION WITH ME!!! I will reach out to set up your first of 3 FREE welcome, wellness overview, continued support calls that ensures you start your journey with success!!!
If you have had a doTERRA account in the past….haven’t ordered in more than 6 months…..ready to reactivate and receive the support, service, and coaching you KNOW YOU’LL RECEIVE FROM ME….you are able to SNAG SOME AMAZING FREE OILS TOO!!!
Important Notes & Reminders
- Remember to make sure that the PV total adds up to the correct amount for the promo option you choose. PV does not necessarily match the dollar amount.
- The dates are important. Make sure you order within the listed dates to ensure that you earn your free products.
- If an account has been inactive for more than a year and has been terminated, it is necessary to contact doTERRA Member Services at 800-411-8151 to participate in this promotion.
- If a member returns items that result in the order going below the PV requirements, she/he will have to return the free product(s). If the free product(s) are not returned, they will be charged to the member’s account.
- Remember to add the correct promo code upon checkout. If this code isn’t entered, the order will not qualify for the promotion.
- If you feel you have qualified for the promotion but did not receive your free products, please contact doTERRA Member Services at 800-411-8151, or send a short email to their Promotions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2019. Exceptions will not be made after this date.