I hope you have LOVED learning about the TOP 10 OILS!
I have definitely LOVED sharing with you all my LOVE for these oils and why!
Recap on each oil:
- Lemon – focus and connect to the joy of self love.
- Lavender- being honest with self and express love.
- Peppermint- clearing space for self love.
- Melaleuca- empowered by respecting my self love needs.
- Frankincense- Connecting to the truth of self love.
- Oregano- Flexible to be open to self love.
- DigestZen- Nourishing self love.
- Deep Blue- Embracing self love.
- Breathe- Courage to fully embrace self love.
- OnGuard- Strength to have the integrity to protect your self love.
Which oil is going to support your SELF LOVE journey the most!? Why not empower yourself with ALL 10 OILS! What better change to express SELF LOVE to YOU!
Sit with this….pray about this….journal about it….share and connect with me about this below!!
Many blessings and hugs dear followers….friends….family….
Fight or flight!?
It may seem like sweeping something under the rug or “moving on” is more important than going through the difficult task of feeling the pain of unearthing wounds of an sort of trauma or forgiveness.
This is the WORST form of non-self-love….a lack of love….dare I say SELF-HATE!
When we face our emotions, our pain….embrace it….we are able to open up ourselves to amazing healing….and that is TRUE SELF LOVE!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE grabbing my DEEP BLUE when I am feeling any sort of physical pain because I KNOW it is going to support me to face and embrace the emotions that are underlying.
Are you avoiding emotions? Do you ever feel on the brink of hysteria? How can you embrace your pain to find fullness in your self love!?
Sit with this…pray about it…journal about it….share and connect with me below about this!!!
Many hugs dear followers…family…friends…
I have been delayed with writing today because my family and I are enjoying looking at neighborhoods. We are exploring and fine tuning where we would want to live once we move toward the Austin area. So I am going to keep it short but I had to share….
As we wander around neighborhood to neighborhood; from little outskirt town to outskirt town; I can’t help but wonder what is life going to be like living here?
As we wander I wonder:
- Where are we going to live?
- What church will we attend?
- Where will we shop?
- Who will we meet?
- What connections will we make?
So many wondering questions that I could easily forget to live in the moment of the wander!
But I don’t! Instead I roll on my Peace, Cheer, Hope, and Deep Blue.
I find myself:
- Feeling a wonderful calm in the wandering.
- Feeling a wonderful joy in the wandering.
- Feeling a wonderful anticipation in the wandering.
- And feeling a wonderful lack of pain in the wandering.
So today I’m not following up on the Zendocrine post from Monday but that’s okay because I know I will. Today I’m not going to focus on all the links I would love to add or pictures to my post instead I’m sharing in the quick moment of how beautiful it is to connect to the wonderful wandering of life experiences!
Have you ever wandered? How do you connect to a wander?
Sit with this…pray about things….write about it…connect below with me in the comments about this!
Many hugs and blessings dear followers….family….friends…
Today is not only the first of March but it is ASH WEDNESDAY!
What better day to start really assessing which essential oils can support us to break free from our addictions! The next 40 days you can experience lent like you have never experienced before!
First assess why you might have an addiction? What is the root? Besides FEAR! What emotions are branching off of fear?
- Fear of letting go?
- Lack of loving yourself?
- Trying to escape from deeper emotions?
- Deep anger?
- Lacking trust with God?
Whatever the branch or cause of your fear there are many essential oils that can support these emotions and help you reach a greater sense of peace to break through your addiction.
There are many oils and blends that assist with addictions but my favorites are:
- Bergamot: This oil supports all addictions, regulates appetite, relieves tension, helps break relapses.
- Black Pepper: Reduces craves, calms withdrawal anxiety, increases serotonin levels.
- Grapefruit: Reminds me I am beautiful NO MATTER WHAT!
- Lemon: Detoxifies the liver and the mind.
- Metabolic Blend (Slim & Sassy): This only only uplifts the mind and spirit it reduces toxic build up in the body and the mind.
- Rosemary: Helps me concentrate on my overcoming my struggles with God’s Will not mine.
- Soothing Blend: This blend reminds me this too WILL pass!
What addiction do you need to break from from!? Which essential oil resonates with you!? Sit with this…pray about it….write about it…
Let’s connect….comment below your thoughts…
Many blessings and hugs dear readers…family…friends…..