Pursuing dreams and goals, they can be scary.
I have moments when I find myself falling into the temptation of fear. It tries to mask itself with all sorts of tricks but ultimately it is fear.
- I won’t reach my goal.
- I am going to neglect my family.
- I’m not going to meet my daughters needs.
- I’m being selfish.
- I’m going to mess it all up.
But then I STOP…I reach for several oils. I first use Forgive while I tap and pray. I have God remind me He placed these dreams and goals in my heart and head because its HIS mission that He has placed there.
By me reaching these goals, I will be breaking the doubt and bondage of generational junk.
- God is teaching me this is my path for Him and this path WON’T create division between me and my daughter or husband.
- He is showing me I don’t have to fear dreams and goals!
- I don’t have to fear my family will be hurt or angry with me.
- I don’t have to fear I’m not equipped because HE HAS equipped me.
I am blessed to have the two greatest cheerleaders: my daughter and husband. They don’t doubt what God is calling me to do…..and they DON’T ever feel like I put anything before them!
As a family we pitch in to take care of the house, each other, and we each pursue our individual dreams and goals together!
After I have oiled up, tapped, and prayed through all that I feel: Peace…Serenity. I am able to relate to the serenity prayer in a deeper more meaningful way.
What do you need to relinquish…to find your Peace and Serenity?!
Sit with this….oil up….tap….pray….connect :)….
Many blessings dear beloved ones….