This week has been nothing I had planned or anticipated. I had so many ideas and thoughts for what I wanted to do….and even what I wanted to write and share here.
Yet none of it went as I planned.
AND THAT IS OKAY.
Because I am NOT in charge….GOD IS!
And the beautiful thing is: THANK GOD, HE IS IN CHARGE!
When you feel like things aren’t going the way you wanted them to, what do you do? Do you throw up your hands and say: I GIVE! Or do you dig in your heals and say: I’M GOING TO DO THIS NO MATTER WHAT!
Hopefully it’s a little bit of both. This is why: when we connect to understanding, it is HIS WILL, we should be living in, we can see more quickly the moments we need to say, “Ok Lord I give, I give my will to your will”…..and we can also see when He needs us to dig in, have some grit and not give up!
And that is what the top 10 oils can support you with! I know that may sound silly since I just spent 2 weeks talking about the top 10 oils relating to self-care and self-love. But I can’t help but see how they are helpful in almost everything anymore.
- Lavender – When we need to relax about things not going our way.
- Lemon – When we need to quit toxic thinking and give it to God.
- Peppermint- When we need to have that energy to just DO IT!
- Melalueca- When we need to quit allowing others to fill us with toxic thoughts.
- Frankincence- When we need that extra push to release our will and TRUST His Will Be Done!
- Oregano – Not today Satan!
- DigestZen- When we feel that fight or flight moment that builds up and we just don’t know what to do!
- Breathe- When we need to realize the breath of God is more powerful than our own.
- Deep Blue – When the struggle of wrestling leaves you feeling black and blue.
- On-Guard – When you just need to protect yourself from all outside invaders to focus on only God’s voice.
As you prepare for the weekend….stop and think…..if my day doesn’t go according to MY PLANS….do I need to reflect and think on WHAT IS HIS PLAN for me!?
Sit with this…..pray about this…..journal about it……connect with me and share below about it!
Many hugs and blessings my dear followers…family…friends…..