Today is not only the first of March but it is ASH WEDNESDAY!
What better day to start really assessing which essential oils can support us to break free from our addictions! The next 40 days you can experience lent like you have never experienced before!
First assess why you might have an addiction? What is the root? Besides FEAR! What emotions are branching off of fear?
- Fear of letting go?
- Lack of loving yourself?
- Trying to escape from deeper emotions?
- Deep anger?
- Lacking trust with God?
Whatever the branch or cause of your fear there are many essential oils that can support these emotions and help you reach a greater sense of peace to break through your addiction.
There are many oils and blends that assist with addictions but my favorites are:
- Bergamot: This oil supports all addictions, regulates appetite, relieves tension, helps break relapses.
- Black Pepper: Reduces craves, calms withdrawal anxiety, increases serotonin levels.
- Grapefruit: Reminds me I am beautiful NO MATTER WHAT!
- Lemon: Detoxifies the liver and the mind.
- Metabolic Blend (Slim & Sassy): This only only uplifts the mind and spirit it reduces toxic build up in the body and the mind.
- Rosemary: Helps me concentrate on my overcoming my struggles with God’s Will not mine.
- Soothing Blend: This blend reminds me this too WILL pass!
What addiction do you need to break from from!? Which essential oil resonates with you!? Sit with this…pray about it….write about it…
Let’s connect….comment below your thoughts…
Many blessings and hugs dear readers…family…friends…..